Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Politely clearing my throat...

Well, here I am, people. My first post on this, our brand-new blog. We've tried this before, to some extent, over at our mothership website, but it never really caught on. Now, we've got this slick new design, we've got our crack editorial staff, and we've got all of you! You've seen us in the paper, and probably you see us around town — perhaps you've been mocking us behind our collective back. (Or at least mocking me. I'm eminently mockable.) But now you can get our raw unfiltered insights on life in this crazy town, only a click away on a semi-daily basis.

Anyway, I'm Matt. I'm the one with the hair who isn't Scott. I write a little bit of everything for our papers, and I compulsively correct people's punctuation. I walk a lot. Some call me freewheeling. I've done some blogging on my own, but I'm not quite sure how I'll do it here. I'll write about events, when I go to them, but there's no way I can keep up with the show-going pace of the young folks here. Probably I'll just do a lot of (hopefully) witty musing, pointing out stuff you might have overlooked. Turning over Toledo rocks and seeing what I find. Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment